How to create a website easily? What tools can be used? Learn all you need to know from this guide.
The best tools for website creation
As we know, there are many things to think about when creating your website. You must create the pages and sections, find relevant images and write the texts. You must then promote your site on social media and build your community. In order to make the process easier for you, experts from the SECL group offer you several interesting tools (most of which are free) to help you create a great website.
The main advantages of creating a website
Some people may hesitate if it is worth creating a site at all. Here are several arguments in favor.
- Online office 24 hours a day. By being constantly online, you will be able to attract even more users to your site. Thus, the site will be useful both for you and for your customers because people can visit its pages at any time, seven days a week, all year round.
- The website is the face of your business. You can provide all the necessary information to your customers, as well as your contact details for quick communication. You can also place a map to show the location of your offline office, indicate hours of operation, rates for your services, and much more.
- A website is a place where you can communicate with your customers and visitors. Here you can place detailed information about your products and leave all the data for customers and suppliers with whom you cooperate. If you are the owner of an online home appliances store, then on your website, you can tell in detail about your products, compare them with other goods and brands, and show a potential buyer all the benefits of his choice.
- A website can be a great promotional tool for your business. 25-30% of your customers find out about you through the information posted on your website. Remember that this figure will increase as the number of visitors to your site increases.
- If the site is modern and uses the latest technologies, it can attract potential customers independently.
Experts from SECL can develop a solution of any complexity for you. Let’s take a look at the tools they recommend.
For your logo: FreeLogoDesign
Your logo is one of the most important elements of your header. It is located at the top of your website, and this symbol represents you and your company. What can you do to have a beautiful logo to display with pride? Take a look at FreeLogoDesign. Creating logos with FreeLogoDesign is quick and easy; you will have access to many templates to help you. You will also have the possibility to create a PNG format logo for free (whose dimensions are sufficient for your site) or buy the files in high resolution.
For your visuals: Canva
Whether you need to create a background for a section or for all your social media needs, Canva is a valuable tool for creating visuals. If you don’t know how Photoshop works, Canva is here to help you create beautiful visuals easily. Start by choosing a category to discover the many models available. Then customize them with your content!
Image banks for your visuals
Having software to make visuals is not useful if you do not have beautiful images. If you still need to get the means to have your own photos on your website or are looking for a specific image, it would probably be relevant to discover the image banks. On these sites, you can search for photos and upload them to use on your site. Here are two image banks that we like a lot: Pexels and Unsplash.
To know the keywords to use: Ubersuggest
It is important not to consider the keywords of your site unimportant. They help search engines index your site well, in other words, to classify it according to its relevance. Keywords must be used everywhere on your website. What can you do to check if a keyword is searched on the web? Access many statistics on the keywords used on the Ubersuggest website. You just have to enter a term and a country to see if it is a popular or very competitive keyword. You will also have suggestions for similar keywords to try.
To access statistics: Google Analytics
All of us want to know where visitors to our website come from and what they do. Fortunately, you can access relevant statistics and data with Google Analytics. This free tool from Google allows you to learn more about the visitors who visit your site (origin, age, sex), but also to know several important data such as the time spent on the site, the bounce rate, or the pages visited.
To choose a color palette: Coolors
What can you do to choose the right colors for your site? We suggest you use a color palette that will meet your needs (background color, title color, text color, etc.) As it is not everyone’s cup of tea, we advise you to use a color palette generator like Coolors to help you find the shades that will highlight your website.
To correct spelling errors: Antidote
All of us understand that spelling mistakes on your site damage your credibility. Although you can check the texts and ask your loved ones to help you, you can also use correction software such as Antidote. This way, you can make sure that everything is perfect!
Have a chat on your website
If you want your visitors to be able to communicate directly with you via your website, it’s possible. You can insert a chat application directly on your website using a script. Plannit and SvaChat are nice options.
Understandably, these are not all the tools you can utilize. If you have little experience in website creation or don’t have any, asking professionals to help you is the best choice. Guys from SECL will be happy to do the work for you.